If you have any further queries please contact our customer service team on 0121 328 7507 or email at ‘email@example.com’
1 x Adjustable Wrench 1 x Crank Removal Tool
1. The crank should look like this
2. Start by removing the plastic cap
3. Insert the silver end of the crank remover and turn anticlockwise
4. Now the small bolt should have been removed
5. Screw in the black end of the crank remover
6. Turn the silver end clockwise until the crank is pushed off
To attach the pedals the right side should be turned clockwise and the left side anticlockwise!
To take off the pedals the right side should be turned anticlockwise and the left side clockwise!
The crank removal tool will be sent to you as a good will gesture.
The multi tool in the assembly kit can be used in place of the adjustable wrench however, if you have one available it may make the task easier.