If you have any further queries please contact our customer service team on 0121 328 7507 or email at ‘email@example.com’
1 x Multi Tool 1 x Multi Tool Spanner 1 x 8 mm Allen Key
1. Start by turning the resistance dial all the way down
2. Remove the nut anticlockwise and the bolt clockwise
3. Remove the screws from the casing
4. Undo the thread on the old belt from under the handlebars
5. Unhook the old belt from the resistance cable
6. Reattach the new belt following the previous steps
Remove the left side casing to get the easiest access to the resistance cable.
Make sure when reattaching the new belt that it sits in the centre of the flywheel.
After the new belt has been attached turn the resistance up full and pull the cord under the handlebars to make sure the resistance is tight.