If you have any further queries please contact our customer service team on 0121 328 7507 or email at ‘email@example.com’
1 x Multi Tool 1 x Pliers (Optional)
Please Note: These instructions are to tighten the resistance, if you wish to slacken the resistance make sure to turn the bolts anticlockwise up the thread.
1. Start by removing the pedals
2. Using the multi tool remove all the screws
3. Remove both sides of the casing
4. Lift up the magnets to loosen the tension wire
5. Turn the bottom bolt clockwise down the thread
6. Repeat with the top bolt
Make sure to unscrew the right pedal anticlockwise and the left clockwise.
If you are finding it difficult to turn the bolts then a pair of pliers should be used.
The pliers are not a part of the assembly kit.