If you have any further queries please contact our customer service team on 0121 328 7507 or email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
1 x Silicone Oil
HOW TO LUBRICATE THE RUNNING BOARD
How often you lubricate the board will vary depending on the amount of use and the conditions of where the treadmill is stored.
As this action falls under maintenance, any fault with the treadmill that is caused by the board failing to be oiled unfortunately the cost of any parts and labour will not covered under the warranty as this is not a manufacturing error.
1. Disconnect the treadmill from any power supply
2. Lift up one side of the treadmill belt
3. Run your fingers across the board, if there is oily residue the board is well lubricated.
4. If not, run the oil in a straight line down the deck
5. Repeat this on the opposite side
6. Switch on the machine and leave it run for 2-3 mins at 3-4kph