If you have any further queries please contact our customer service team on 0121 328 7507 or email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
1 x Multi Tool 1 x Magnet
1. Start by removing the pedals
2. Using the multi tool remove all the screws
3. Lift up the rubber rings and take out the centre rubber piece
4. Remove either one or both sides of the casing
5. Remove the screws from the sensor
6. Use any kind of magnet to run over the sensor
7. Check the monitor to see if the digits change
Make sure to unscrew the right pedal anticlockwise and the left clockwise.
Any kind of magnet can be used for the test, for example a fridge magnet.
If there are no readings from your monitor before the test this could indicate the sensor is too far from the wheel, after the magnet has been ran over the sensor if there are still no readings this may indicate that it is a faulty sensor.